Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY!!!

Mother's Day is the one day for me to show my appreciation to the most selfless person to ever bless my life. :) The woman who suffered for 9 full months to give birth to me, the nxt 21 years bearing with my nonsense and for the rest of her life providing me with the best she can offer.

That is how great a mother's love is. :)

So the weekend was dedicated to the most impt woman in my life!



Dinner for the grandmother.... A small restaurant in the Chinatown area tt serves surprisingly good food. :)



V traditional with the menu on the walls...



Cold appetizer!! Super smooth fats on the pork slice.. It literally melted in my mouth!!



My favourite! Fried prawns in salad cream!



BIG BIG BIG steamed pomfret!



Oil bags.. Haha! Really oily!



This restaurant is famous for its cold crabs.... But I am still missing chilli crabs with fried mantous. :(



On mother's day, we eat mama crabs! LOL!



Braised sea cucumber with my favourite bamboo shoots!



Chestnut stuffed chicken!



Really authentic and lovely oh nee!!! Tastes far better than it looks! :)



Alisa and Angelica!



My immediate cousins, Angelica and Olivia with their parents.



My siblings and I!



Trixie is trying to be funny...

Today, we had our own family celebration.



I bought a mother's day cake frm the v disorganised Bakerzin.

Why disorganised? The collection queues were bad, they lost many customer's orders (including mine) and had to rewrite my msg on the spot. If tt wasn't bad enough, they ran out of the larger sized cakes halfway through the day. If tt still isn't bad enough.....

The just called 30 min ago (7 hrs aft I collected my cake) asking me if I required delivery bcoz my cake is still at the shop. 0_0"

I guess tt means they found my lost cake afterall? Tt also means if I had said "yes" to delivery, they wld incur a loss on the cake and on the petrol. Seriously!







These were meant to be a greeting card but I print screen and developed them as photos for my mother's day gift.

Of course, we still hv to be nice to our parents everyday but extra nice today.

HAPPY MAMA'S DAY, MOTHER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home